Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Worthing town centre!
- Worthing is situated at the foot of the South Downs, 10 miles (16 km) west of Brighton, and 18 miles (29 km) east of the county town of Chichester.
- Worthing is a large seaside town with borough status in West Sussex, within the historic County of Sussex, forming part of the Brighton/Worthing/Littlehampton conurbation.
- The area around Worthing has been populated for at least 6,000 years and contains Britain's greatest concentration of Stone Age flint mines, which are some of the earliest mines in Europe.
- For many centuries Worthing was a small mackerel fishing hamlet until in the late 18th century it developed into an elegant Georgian seaside resort and attracted the well-known and wealthy of the day. In the 19th and 20th centuries the area was one of Britain's chief market gardening centres.