Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Thatcham town centre!
- Thatcham lies on the River Kennet, the Kennet and Avon Canal, the A4 road and the course of a Roman road. It is also served by Thatcham railway station on the line between Newbury and Reading. Employment is provided by a number of light industrial units.
- Thatcham covers about 8.75 square miles (23 km²) and has a population of 23,000 people (2003). This number has grown rapidly over the last few decades from 5,000 in 1951 and 7,500 in 1961.
- Thatcham railway station is served by local services by First Great Western from Reading to Newbury and from London Paddington to Bedwyn. A limited number of services starting from Reading continue to Bedwyn. It is also served by a semi-fast HST service from Paddington to the West Country. Thatcham station was opened on 21 December 1847 as part of the Berks and Hants Line to Hungerford.
- Thatcham is a town in Berkshire, England 3 miles (5 km) east of Newbury and 15 miles (24 km) west of Reading.