Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Southwark district centre!
- As an inner district of London, Southwark experienced rapid depopulation during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It is now at an advanced stage of regeneration and is the location of the City Hall offices of the Greater London Authority.
- Southwark is a district of south London, England, and the administrative headquarters of the London Borough of Southwark.
- In common with much of the south bank of the Thames, The Borough has seen extensive regeneration in the last decade. Declining light industry and factories have given way to residential development, shops, restaurants, galleries and bars. The area is in easy walking distance of the City and the West End. As such it has become a major business centre with many national and international corporations, professional practices and publishers locating to the area. The massive supertall skyscraper, London Bridge Tower, nicknamed 'The Shard' has been constructed at London Bridge Station.
- Situated 1.5 miles (2.4 km) east of Charing Cross, Southwark forms one of the oldest parts of London and fronts the River Thames to the north. It historically formed an ancient borough in the county of Surrey, made up of a number of parishes, which increasingly came under the influence and jurisdiction of the City of London.