Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Southampton city centre!
- Southampton is the largest city in the county of Hampshire on the south coast of England, and is situated 120 kilometres (75 mi) south-west of London and 30 kilometres (19 mi) north-west of Portsmouth.
- Significant employers in Southampton include the University of Southampton, Southampton Airport, the Ford Transit factory, Ordnance Survey, the BBC through Radio Solent and South Today, the NHS and one of the largest commercial ports in Europe.
- Southampton is a major port and the closest city to the New Forest. It lies at the northernmost point of Southampton Water at the confluence of the River Test and River Itchen, with the River Hamble joining to the south of the urban area. The local authority is Southampton City Council, which is a unitary authority.
- Southampton combines with Portsmouth to form a single metropolitan area stretching from Salisbury to Bognor Regis. With a population of 1,547,000 this is the United Kingdom's eighth most populous metropolitan area.