Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Reigate town centre!
- Reigate is a historic market town in Surrey, England, at the foot of the North Downs, and in the London commuter belt.
- Reigate is one of the main constituents of the Borough of Reigate and Banstead.
- There are neolithic flint mines on the ridge of the North Downs above Reigate. The Bronze Age barrows on Reigate Heath indicate there was ancient settlement in the area. A Bronze Age spearhead was recovered on Park Hill in Reigate Priory Park. In 2004 a circa 92 AD Roman tile kiln (pictured left) was recovered from the grounds of Rosehill in Doods Way, Reigate although tiles were first discovered in the 1880s. The tiles would have been used for important buildings in the area. The Rosehill find is also the oldest recorded use of Reigate Stone (Upper Greensand) for ashlar masonry work.