Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Redhill town centre!
- A major factor in the development of the town was the coming of the railway. Redhill railway station continues to be an important junction. Redhill is also one of the few places in the UK where Fuller's Earth can be extracted. Alfred Nobel demonstrated dynamite for the first time at a Redhill quarry in 1867.
- Redhill is a town in the borough of Reigate and Banstead, Surrey, England and is part of the London commuter belt.
- Over the years the town centre has included many major high street names. It has a street market each Thursday and Saturday and sometimes hosts a French market. Redhill has a distinctive red-brick theatre-cinema-library complex, called the Warwick Quadrant (housing the Harlequin Theatre and Cinema, public library, Sainsbury's and other shops) and a medium-sized indoor shopping centre (the Belfry Centre).
- Redhill and the adjacent town of Reigate form a single urban area.