Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Newbury town centre!
- Newbury is home to the UK headquarters of the mobile network operator Vodafone, which is the town's largest employer with over 6,000 people. Before moving to their £129 million headquarters in the outskirts of the town in 2002, Vodafone used 64 buildings spread across the town centre.
- Historically, Newbury's economic foundation was the cloth trade. This is reflected in the person of the 16th century cloth magnate, Jack of Newbury, the proprietor of what may well have been the first factory in England, and the later tale of the Newbury Coat.
- Newbury is situated on the River Kennet and the Kennet and Avon Canal, and has a town centre containing many 17th century buildings. Newbury is best known for its racecourse and the adjoining former USAF airbase at Greenham Common.
- Newbury is a civil parish and the principal town in the west of the county of Berkshire in England.