Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Maidstone district centre!
- Maidstone, as its importance warranted, has been the hub of roads for many centuries. It lies very close to the Pilgrims' Way - and two Roman roads met south of the town: one from Rochester to Hastings the other branching off to the East Kent coast and Dover.
- The district was formed on 1 April 1974 under the Local Government Act 1972, and was a merger of the former municipal borough of Maidstone with the rural districts of Hollingbourne and Maidstone.
- Maidstone is a local government district, with Borough status, in Kent, England.
- Maidstone's administrative centre is Maidstone which is also the County town of Kent.