Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Haslemere town centre!
- Haslemere is a town in Surrey, England, close to the border with both Hampshire and West Sussex.
- Haslemere is approximately 12 miles (19 km) south-west of Guildford.
- Haslemere is surrounded by hills, with Blackdown at 920 feet (280 m) to the south and Gibbet Hill at 894 feet (272 m) to the north. The latter was the site of executions in past centuries. Many of those hanged there were highwaymen, because the roads around Haslemere, particularly alongside the nearby Devil's Punch Bowl, were notoriously dangerous.
- Haslemere also marks the western end of the Greensand Way footpath which extends for 110 miles (180 km) to Hamstreet in Kent, and is one end of the Serpent Trail.