Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Dorking town centre!
- Dorking began life as a small staging post on Stane Street, the Roman Road which linked London to Chichester on the English Channel.
- Dorking is a historic market town at the foot of the North Downs approximately 25 miles (40 km) south of London, in Surrey, England.
- Just north of Dorking the River Mole cuts a steep-sided valley through the North Downs. On the left bank is Denbies Vineyard, the largest vineyard in the UK On the right bank is Box Hill, owned by the National Trust and Britain's first Country Park.
- Dorking appears in Domesday Book of 1086 as the Manor of Dorchinges. It was held by William the Conqueror. Its domesday assets were: one church, 3 mills worth 15s 4d, 16 ploughs, 3 acres (1.2 ha) of meadow, woodland and herbage worth 88 hogs. It rendered £18. Subsequent Lords of the Manor were to include the Dukes of Norfolk, who lived in Dorking until they moved to Arundel. One of them is buried in Dorking churchyard. In the Medieval period, Dorking was a prosperous agricultural and market town, benefitting from its position on the junction of a number of important roads and tracks.