Why Real Life Design?
Your web design experts
- We are cheaper than the competition, with an efficient working environment and keeping overheads low at our web design studio.
- Our customers have control of their web sites through our content management system (CMS).
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design services and diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses.
- We are Drupal development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association.
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great web design comes from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution.
- We understand that great web design has the foresight to anticipate growth.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We specialise in bespoke online tools- because no two customers are the same.
- We put just as much importance on aesthetics and branding, as we do on functionality.
- We build high quality web sites with a proven security track record.
- We understand business, and get to the core of your requirements early on and suggest possible business opportunities online.
Complimenting great web design with solid functionality
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all.
- You can have confidence that in future, your web site will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that it can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source project for designing highly customised web sites.
The Real Life Design web design studio is a convenient distance from Crawley town centre!
- Crawley is a town and local government district with Borough status in West Sussex, England.
- Crawley lies within the Sussex weald, an area of highly variable terrain, meaning many microclimates of frost hollows, sun traps and windswept hilltops will be encountered over a short distance.
- Crawley is 28 miles (45 km) south of Charing Cross, 18 miles (29 km) north of Brighton and Hove, and 32 miles (51 km) northeast of the county town of Chichester, covers an area of 17.36 square miles (44.96 km2) and had a population of 99,744 at the time of the 2001 Census.
- Crawley comprises 13 residential neighbourhoods based around the core of the old market town, and separated by main roads and railway lines. The nearby communities of Ifield, Pound Hill and Three Bridges were absorbed into the new town at different stages of its development.